Thai noodle salad for 4 persons
Shiitake champions – 250 gram
Paksoi – 250 gram
Beans – 150 gram
Onion – 1 piece
Garlic – 3 cloves
Ginger – 1 thumbsize piece
Coriander – 1 cup lightly chopped
Chili pepper powder – 1 tablespoon
Shrimp – 300 gram
Egg noodles – 400 gram
Ketjap Manis – 5 table spoons
Chicken bouillon powder – 1 teaspoon
Olive oil – 2 table spoons
1. Slice and dice shiitake champions, paksoi, beans, onion, garlic, ginger.
2. Heat up olive oil in the wok and add garlic, ginger, onion and after a minute or two, the ketjap manis.
3. Add the beans and paksoi in the wok, together with 400ml of water and the chicken bouillon powder. Let it stir for about 20 minutes, till most of the water is vanished.
4. Meanwhile, boil the egg noodles for 5 minutes and cool ‘m down with cold water.
5. Add the shiitake champions and shrimps in the wok. Spice it up with the chili pepper powder until it’s spicy enough for you.
6. Add the egg noodles in the wok and mix it al up.
7. Serve in a bowl and decorate with some coriander.