Risotto with green asparagus, mushrooms and spinach for 4 persons
Fresh spinach – 300 gram
Green asparagus – 150 gram
Mushrooms – 250 gram
Onion – 1 piece
Garlic – 3 cloves
Risotto rice – 400 gram
Mushroom bouillon powder – 1 teaspoon
Sour cream – 1 table spoon
White wine – 2 table spoons
Olive oil – 2 table spoons
Parmesan cheese -4 table spoons
1. Slice and dice onion, garlic, spinach, green asparagus and mushrooms.
2. Make the boillon by adding the bouillon powder into a pan of boiling water.
3. Heat 1 table spoon of olive oil in the wok and add the garlic and onion. Add the risotto rice after 2 minutes.
4. Add the white wine into the wok and wait till it’s evaporated, before adding the bouillon spoon by spoon. When the bouillon is evaporated, add another spoon. Continue this process until the risotto rice is all soft, then add the sour cream , pepper, salt and some italian herbs.
5. Meanwhile use another pan to heat up the mushrooms and green asparagus for about 5 minutes.
6. Add the mushrooms, green asparagus and spinach into the wok, together with the risotto rice.
7. Serve the risotto with some cut fresh parmesan cheese on top.