Lasagna with chorizo sausage for 4 persons
Lasagna noodles – 8 pieces
Chorizo sausage – 1 piece of 250 gr
Onion – 2 pieces
Capsicum- 1 green, 1 red one
Olives – 150 gram
Garlic – 2 cloves
Cheese – 200 gram
Tomato sauce – 700 gram
1. Preheat the oven on 200 degrees celcius.
2. Slice and dice the garlic, onion, capsicum, olives and the chorizo sausage.
3. Put the garlic and onion in the pan. Add the capsicum after 2 minutes and let it stir for 5 minutes. Add some salt, pepper and italian herbs.
4. Add the chorizo sausage and the olives in the same pan. Add the tomato sauce after 2 minutes, let it stir for 5 minutes.
5. Grate the cheese.
6. Put a layer of the tomato sauce and vegetables in a baking dish (+/- 25 x 50 cm). Put 4 pieces of lasagna noodles on the sauce layer. Continue this process 1 more time and finish with a layer of the tomato sauce. Add the grated cheese on top and put the baking dish in the oven for about 25 minutes.
7. Serve with a green salad.