Ginger chicken for 4 persons
Chicken – 400 gram
Ginger – 150 gram
Onion – 2 pieces
Spring Onion – 1 piece
Garlic – 2 cloves
Brown sugar- 1 teaspoon
Oyster sauce – 3 spoons
1. Slice and dice the onion, spring onion, garlic and ginger
2. Heat up a wok, put in some olive oil and add the garlic and brown sugar
3. Add the ginger and onion after a few minutes. Let is stir for about 5 minutes.
4. Cut the chicken in thin slices. Add the chicken in the wok and stir it for another 5 minutes.
5. Put 1 cup of water in the wok and add the oyster sauce and the spring onion and stir it a few minutes longer.
6. Spice the dish up with some black pepper.
7. Serve with steamed rice and some salad.