Pasta with sausage and courgette in a lemon flavored cream sauce for 4 persons
Pasta – 400 gram
Sausage – 300 gram precooked sausage
Courgette – 2 pieces
Citron – 1 piece
Cream – 1 cup of 200 ml
Garlic – 2 cloves
1. Slice and dice the garlic, courgette and sausage.
2. Boil the water and add the pasta for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the courgette in a wok together with some olive oil. Add the sausage after 3 minutes.
4. Grate the lemon peel while boiling the cream in a pan. Add the grated lemon peel and garlic and let it boil for 5 minutes.
5. Put the lemon flavored cream into the wok with the courgette and sausage.
6. Finally drain the pasta and add the pasta in the wok. Stir it all up. Flavour it up with pepper, salt and lemon juice.
7. Serve with some white wine.