Gnocchi with garlic, shallot, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and green asparagus for two persons
Gnocchi – 250 gram
Asparagus – 100 gram
Cherry Tomatoes – 100 gram
Fresh Basil – 15 to 20 fresh leaves
Rocket salad – 100 gram
Shallot – 1 piece
Garlic – clove
1. Slice and dice the garlic, shallot, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil and the green asparagus.
2. Put all the vegetables in the preheated oven. Add some more italian herbs and olive oil. Let it al stir for 15 minutes.
3. 2 minutes before the vegetables are done, put the Gnocchi in a pan of boiling water.
4. Put the rocket salad on a plate and then the Gnocchi. Finish with putting all the vegetables on top.
5. Serve with some white wine.