Gnocchi with bacon, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, rocket salad, blue cheese sauce for four persons
Gnocchi – 500 gram
Bacon – 250 gram
Mushrooms – 500 gram
Shallot – 1 piece
Cherry Tomatoes – 150 gram
Rocket Salad – 50 gram
Cream – 125 ml
Blue Cheese – 150 gram
1. Heat up the oven till 200 degrees celsius.
2. Slice and dice the mushrooms, shallot, cherry tomatoes. Add them in a baking dish and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
3. Bake the bacon in a pan until it’s crispy. Then get it off the fire and put it on a plate.
4. Put the cream and blue cheese in a pan and heat it up. Keep on stirring untill both ingredients are mixed and it’s turning into a smooth sauce.
5. Boil water in a pan and add the Gnocchi. The Gnocchi are done in about 3 minutes. Get the vegetables out of the oven.
6. Put the rocket salad as a base on the plates, followed by the Gnocchi. Then add the vegetables and on top of that the sauce. Decorate with the crispy bacon on top.
7. Serve with some good red wine.