Risotto with strawberries and prosciutto (2 persons)
Strawberries – 300 gram
Grano Padano cheese – 30 gram
Butter – 10 gram
Prosciutto – 75 gram
Onion – 1 piece
White Wine – 25 ml
Risotto rice – 200 gram
Rocket salad – 25 gram
Fresh Italian herbs – 2 tablespoons
1. Slice and dice the onion, strawberries, fresh italian herbs. Rasp the Grano Padano cheese. Boil some water and turn it into a bouillon with the use of a bouillon cube.
2. Heat some oil in a wok and add the risotto rice. When the risotto rice is shiny, add the fresh italian herbs and finish this step with adding the white wine. Wait untill it’s evaporated.
3. Add some bouillon to the risotto rice, one tablespoon at a time, untill the risotto rice is soft.
4. Put half of the strawberries in the wok, followed by the butter and the Grana Padano cheese. Put the lid of the pan on top of it and let it be for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Spice up the dish with some fresh pepper.
6. Start decorating the plate with the rocket salad, followed by the risotto. Then add the other half of the strawberries.
7. Finish the dish by putting the prosciutto on top.